100% Biodegradable and recyclable.
Natural bamboo handle sealed with an edible wax. Soft to medium bristles made from nylon 4 which is a synthetic polymer that will break down in about 3 - 4 months in the compost. Packaged in a sealed recycled cardboard box.
Go Bamboo tooth brushes are perfect for the whole family. BPA-free and available in adult and child sizes...they also clean your teeth really well.
CUSTOMISING YOUR TOOTHBRUSH
Inspired by the beach, the Go Bamboo toothbrush is a natural bamboo colour a little like driftwood. You’ll need to mark your toothbrush to differentiate it from others in your household.
Write your name in pencil on the handle or get creative and decorate your toothbrush to suit your personality.
When you’ve finished with your toothbrush you can put it to another use, like cleaning your bike or jewellery, or cutting off the bristles and using them as labels for your herb garden. When it’s really done its dash, shave the bristles off and recycle. The handle will break down eventually in compost.
WHY GO BAMBOO?
- can absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere between 7-30% more effectively than an equivalent area of forest
- emits up to 30% more oxygen than equivalent areas of trees
- has the tensile strength of steel
- needs no pesticides, fertiliser and isn’t routinely irrigated
- is strong, biodegradable and beautiful
- is fast growing with some varieties growing up to a meter a day
- has a yield six times greater than regular trees
- needs half as much water as regular trees
- doesn’t need fertilisers or pesticides
- has no genetically modified variants
The bamboo used in Go Bamboo products is Moso bamboo. This variety isn’t one of the 30 varieties eaten by the Giant and Red Pandas, as it is too large and woody.
By considerately planting more bamboo we can help to cut global levels of carbon dioxide and reduce global warming. By choosing bamboo as an alternative to plastic you are making an active choice to reduce your carbon footprint.